We’re Hiring! Be Our Next Digital Marketing Coordinator [POSITION CLOSED]
Posted on May 7, 2014 by Erin Bury
UPDATE: This position is now closed, but we’ll be hiring in future so get in touch anytime at [email protected] with your details.
Love Le Gourmand cookies and digital marketing? Then you could be our brand spankin’ new digital marketing coordinator! Read on for details.
What is 88 Creative?
We’re a team of 7 based out of a brick-and-beam office at Adelaide & Peter in downtown Toronto. We work primarily with clients in the real estate and consumer categories, helping them with social media management, digital strategy & consulting, influencer outreach programs and digital campaigns, and design projects.
We’re owned by BuzzBuzzHome , which is North America’s largest database of new construction projects. The BuzzBuzzHome team is over 40 people across 3 offices, and 88 Creative is a small startup within the company.
Who we’re looking for:
While we care about things like past work experience and your social media prowess, what we’re really looking for is someone ambitious, resourceful, and creative. Here are the qualities we’re looking for in this hire:
- Social media literacy: you not only use social media in your personal life, but have worked on digital marketing projects in past roles.
- Resourcefulness: You won’t always know the answer to a question, but you can source it on your own
- Love for words: you love writing, whether it’s a 500-word blog post or a 140-character update. You have a passion for nerdy things like spelling and grammar, and would never be caught dead using the wrong your/you’re or its/it’s
- Personality, both online and off: We’re a small team and we like to have fun, so we want someone who fits the 88 Creative culture. We also need you to have a personality that shines through for each client, while still staying true to that client’s goals and voice
- A passion for real estate: While we work across several industries, we have a focus on real estate – we need you to love talking about storeys instead of stories
- Creativity: We’re constantly cooking up creative ideas for our clients, and we need someone who’s not afraid to throw out 15 crazy ideas to find the one idea that works
- Great time management/attention to detail: You’ll be working on several clients every day, and juggling multiple content creation/engagement/analytics platforms
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing client content including email newsletters, blog posts, and social media content
- Managing client social media accounts: engaging with followers, answering questions, scheduling and sending out updates
- Building followings on social media accounts
- Coordinating influencer outreach programs
- Coordinating contests and other client campaigns
- Working with strategists to provide analytics & leads reports
- Building the 88 Creative brand in the community by attending events, writing blog posts, and sourcing new business opportunities
Perks of the job:
- Competitive salary
- Paid flex time
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Stock options
- Positive, open and supportive work environment
- Uber-casual dress code
- Unlimited healthy snacks
Think the job is a great fit for you? Email [email protected] with links to your LinkedIn profile & social media accounts.