We’re Hiring! Digital Marketing Intern POSITION FILLED
Posted on February 9, 2016 by Meaghan Zabinsky
We’re looking for an intern to assist our expanding digital media team on client projects. If you’re looking for work experience in a fast-paced, startup environment where you’re doing something different every day, then read on!
What is 88 Creative?
We’re a team of 11 based out of a brick-and-beam office at Adelaide & Peter in downtown Toronto. We work with clients in the real estate and consumer/lifestyle categories, assisting with top-down design, digital marketing, social media marketing, influencer outreach, public relations, events and more. We’re an up-for-anything group who’s comfortable going outside our wheelhouses to serve our clients, and you should be too!
Who we’re looking for:
As an all-things-digital person, you’re up on the newest trends and comfortable working across many platforms. You’re smart, ambitious, and resourceful, and are comfortable taking direction and running with it. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Social media literacy: You use social media and are an early adopter of emerging platforms.
- Resourcefulness: You won’t always know the answer to a question, but you can source it on your own
- Love for words: You love writing, whether it’s a 500-word blog post or a 140-character update. You have a passion for nerdy things like spelling and grammar, and would never be caught dead using the wrong your/you’re or its/it’s
- Personality, both online and off: We’re a small team and we like to have fun, so we want someone who fits the 88 Creative culture. We also need you to have a personality that shines through in your client work – there’s lots of writing in this job, and none of it should be boring.
- Creativity: We’re constantly cooking up creative ideas for our clients, and we need someone who’s not afraid to throw out 15 crazy ideas to find the one idea that works
- Time management/attention to detail: You’ll be working on several clients and lots of tasks every day, so don’t say we didn’t warn you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in production of client content including email newsletters, blog posts, and social media content
- Scheduling posts and assisting in execution of content calendars
- Sourcing third-party content for client distribution
- Managing client social media accounts: engaging with followers, answering questions, scheduling and sending out updates
- Building followings on social media accounts
- Sourcing influencer lists for campaigns
- Working with digital team on reporting and analytics assessment
- Contributing to brainstorms
- Project research, including competitive analysis and industry trends
Perks of the job:
- Pay! Seriously!
- Positive, open and supportive work environment
- Every day is different – you’ll never be bored, and you’ll always be learning
- Uber-casual dress code
- Unlimited healthy snacks
Think the job is a great fit for you? Email our Digital Account Manager Danielle, at [email protected] with your Linkedin profile, social accounts and your resume, portfolio or relevant materials. Good luck!